This is a beautiful vintage hand crocheted doily that measures approximately 12" square.
White with variegated yellow border!
This is part of a 75 piece lot that was purchased from an Estate just as they are. They have not been laundered because I don't know how to professionally stiffen and shape them like they are now. There may be some imperfections or stains. Please see pictures and inquire about specifics. I will be happy to get you more pictures.
While online, I noticed some amazing uses for these vintage treasures:
- spray paint doilies on canvas for delicate patterns
- display doilies in embroidery hoops and arrange on wall or hang from ceiling
- cover jars with doilies for lovely vases and candle holders and gifts
- sew together to make unique curtains
- arrange and display on glass windows or doors
- display in window frames
- patchwork onto couch or chair - cover up burns or tears
- use as beautiful doily toppers for your homemade jam
- roll onto pastry dough to make lacy patterns
- die to create striking colorful designs