This is a LOT of 9 Coca-Cola International Bean Bag Collection Bean Bag Plush Toys!
In a bold and assertive move to expand into the collector beanie market, Cavanagh commissioned a set of fifty different Coca-cola bean bag plush toys to be sold in five sets of ten every other month, beginning March 15th, 1999. Each of the fifty beanies represent one of the countries of the world where Coca-cola products are sold. This Lot includes 4 of the 10 first releases:
1. Reegle the Eagle (United States) #0211
2. Dover the Bulldog (England) #0213
3. Toro the Bull (Spain) #0215
4. Quala the Koala (Australia) #0220
Cavanagh's second set of ten different Coca-cola bean bag plush toys was released in May or early June of 1999. This Lot includes 5 of the 10 second releases:
1. Vaca the Longhorn Cow (Argentina) #0227
2. Baltic the Reindeer (Sweden) #0222
3. Rifraff the Giraffe (Somalia) #0224
4. Croon the Baboon (Pakistan) #0225
5. Paco the Iguana (Mexico) #0223
A unique feature of three of these beanies (Somalia, Pakistan, and China) is that they carry Coca-Cola bottles with the product logos in their native languages. All of the other International beanie produced so far carry bottles with the familiar Coca-cola trademark in English. As with the prior release, each beanie carries its own national flag, and each has a distinctive hologram swing tag.
3 of the Beanies includes a locket-style, "bottle-cap" tag protector.
I am calling these used, since they were preowned, but they are as good as new.