This is an Aircraft of the World: The Complete 2 Volume set with 16 detailed sections by International Masters Publishers, Inc. from 1996!
Over 250 fold out pages with full color pictures and information on both sides of heavy stock paper. This beautifully displayed book, with literally hundreds of gorgeous pictures of ever kind of aircraft throughout the last century is the perfect reference material for anyone into aircraft.
There are 16 tabs for 16 different groups of aircraft. Each page folds out and gives a marvelous presentation of photos, specs, and information.
16 color coated categories:
1. Record Breakers
3. Helicopters and Vertiplanes
4. Warplanes of the 1950's, 1960, and 1970's
5. Modern Combat Aircraft
6. Cutting Edge
7. Adventures in Flight
8. Aircraft at Work
9. Weird and Wonderful
10. British Aircraft of World War II
11. American Aircraft of World War II
12. German Aircraft of World War II
13. Other Aircraft of World War II
14. Vintage and Veteran
15. Flying for Fun